Jekyll’s issue tracker is not a support forum.
If you’re looking for support for Jekyll, there are a lot of options:
- Read Jekyll Documentation
- If you have a question about using Jekyll, start a discussion on Jekyll Forum or StackOverflow
- Chat with Jekyllers — Join our Gitter channel or our IRC channel on Freenode
There are a bunch of helpful community members on these services that should be willing to point you in the right direction.
Report a bug
- If you think you’ve found a bug within a Jekyll plugin, open an issue in that plugin’s repository — First look for the plugin on rubygems then click on the
Homepagelink to access the plugin repository.
- If you think you’ve found a bug within Jekyll itself, open an issue.